Friday, May 31, 2013

End of the Year :(

Dear Families~

It's finally here! Today was a very bittersweet day for me.  On one hand, I am very much looking forward to spending quality time with my wife and son.  On the other, I'm going to miss seeing the smiling faces of each incredible student I had in class this year :(  This will certainly not be a forgotten class...lots of memories.  This group of parents has also been unforgetable. I appreciate every single thing you have done throughout the year, whether it be for myself, your child, or another student in need. If there's ever ANYTHING you need, please know I still check my school email regularly over the summer, and I still have the same email address next year (so don't be shy!): NBuono0905@oswego308.org

On a seperate note, I would also like to say Thank You to everyone who brought in a gift over this last week.  The kind words and unnecassry gifts are GREATLY APPRECIATED!  Hope you all have a great summer with your families; go create some memories!

Sincerely,

Mr. Buono (and family)