Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thank you!!!

Parents~
Just wanted to take a minute to say "Thank you so much!"  Thanks to all who donated towards Qiyana's family.  Yesterday I was able to drop off a card with over $250 in gift cards to Wal-Mart, the Movies, and a few restaurants as well!!!  Seriously, I was not expecting that large of a total, but her family (and myself) are so thankful.  I know I've said it a few times already, but this just floors me.  Sometimes life can be soooo bleak and dark (as witnessed first hand through this experience).  Then, when all the questions whirl around as to why things go this way, AMAZING people step up and do anything possible to lend support to those in need.  It makes such a huge difference and gives us hope for humanity.  It also makes me so proud to be part of a community that is so supportive.  Thanks again for everyone who is helping out, whether through donations or just keeping her family in your thoughts.
~Mr. Buono